Updated September 17th, 2020
All our librarians are available to help with your legal information questions – call 604-660-2841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to library spaces is limited to CLBC and court employees, Law Society members, Notary Society members, and specific referrals from the registry in a limited number of communities.
- In Vancouver, all staff and clients are required to wear masks in public areas. In other locations, please refer to the posted safety plan.
- If you’re feeling unwell, don’t enter the library.
- Please don’t bring food or drink in the library.
- Thorough cleaning occurs throughout the Vancouver library every weekday.
- We have limited the number of people allowed in sections of the library at one time.
Using the library
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before and after touching anything in the library.
- Maintain physical distance.
- When moving around the library, the arrows indicate “right of way”.
- In our larger libraries, books that have been used are quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Please place used books in designated areas so they can be quarantined to keep everyone safe.
- In our smaller libraries, books that have been used are not quarantined.
- Please use at your own risk and use the hand sanitizer provided to help keep everyone safe.