Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Covid-19 Legislation
- Divorce Act
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
CanLII Tips and Tricks
Lawyers and legal advocates are welcome to join this 1-hr interactive webinar on using CanLII for legal research. One of our law librarians will demonstrate how to craft a keyword search and narrow down your results using sample research questions.
July 20, 2021 from 12:30 - 1:30pm (PT)
Gender and Name Change Forms: A how-to guide
A practical hands-on tutorial on completing name and gender change application forms for trans, non-binary and 2 spirit clients.
July 22, 2021 from 12:00 - 2:00 (PT)Visit to register for an upcoming webinar