Our videos are tailored for practitioners. Watch them and learn how to use subscription databases available at the Courthouse Libraries.
Let a five minute video or a PDF cheat sheet save you hours of research time!
- Download our custom PDFs to get the most our of your time while searching CanLII.
- These two videos show you how easy it is to create Family Law and Wills & Estates documents using CLE's Document Builder.
This four-part series shows you how to:
- find forms and precedents and commentary using CLE Online
- find forms and precedents using Courthouse Libraries BC's library catalogue
- find forms and precedents using O'Brien's Encyclopedia of Forms
- Learn how to use HeinOnline to access journal articles from publications like the Advocate, and find old English case law
- Learn how to find relevant sections of an Act, proposed amendments, and point-in-time comparisons of BC Legislation.
- Download our PDFs and watch the webinar that teaches users how to effective tips for searching CLE and Quicklaw Advance for precedents
- Learn to search Canadian criminal law texts available in library subscriptions to LawSource and CriminalSource