Courthouse Libraries BC maintains a subscription to the Quickscribe database. This database can be used to research and track Federal and BC Laws.
Quickscribe is available on-site on any Courthouse Library Public Access Computer.
- timely updates to changing legislation
- analysis, interpretation and links to case law by expert annotators
- PDF tools that make saving and printing easy
- Hansard references that can provide clarity on statutory intent
- access to early consolidations not found elsewhere
- historical research tools
If you would like to ask Courthouse Libraries librarians to perform searches of Quickscribe on your behalf, please contact us by email or phone at: